Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SUSHI TRAIN IN CHINA!!!


Okay. Seriously. I nearly fell over when I saw this place.  Solomon suggested that Colleen and I try out this sushi place near Wah Mah aka Wal Mart.... (story to come).  Solomon has no idea my obsession with Sushi.  Colleen and I walk in, and to my surprise I have found my own little Sushi train in CHINA!!! Can you believe it!! This was one heck of a good find, the food is awesome, the prices are a little steep in comparison to the noodles you can get for nearly free, BUT it is SUSHI in CHINA on a TRAIN..ish!!! 


Next craziest find...Facebook coffee.  This is totally confusing because without a VPN of any sort you cannot get on facebook in Jinhua.  I have no idea why they would call it this, or if it is some kind of foreigner joke.  Regardless we didn't go in, one day we will solve this mystery....



Kyra told us we needd to check out Danny's Cafe.  And she was right. The food is amazing, the service was awesome and it provided the quiet atmosphere needed to mark papers and have some yummy coffee.  I think it will be my mission to have a year of firsts finding the best coffee in town.  Danny's is definitely at the top of the list.


Now you may think this is just an ordinary photo.  What it is actually showing, is just how difficult it is to hold these coffee mugs without 1. burning yourself, 2. actually picking the coffee cup up and 3. somehow finding a way to drink out of it.  I'm pretty sure people at the other table think Colleen and I are mighty crazy foreigners who think picking up a coffee cup is the funniest thing you could ever do.



 I am an artist. Inspiring.



 So after we finished eating, Colleen was mentioning how they have cheesecake at Danny's.  We both thought about it, and no joke, Danny (the owner of Danny's Cafe) shows up at our table with Cheesecake.  I'm not sure if he read our minds, or how this happened, but Colleen and I have been running into a bit of good luck lately.  So thank-you Univerise for guiding us to all of the best food places you can find!




No comments:

Post a Comment